Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Start

Creating a blog has been an itch that I've not yet scratched. I recall the first time I heard someone mention the word "blog". They asked, "Do you have a blog?" I thought he was referring to some medical condition of sorts...something that would typically need to be scratched.

That was 2002. So, six years later, I'm finally scratching my blog. And now I'm blogging about it.

I promise this won't be your typical blog. I make every promise in my bones that this will be non-typical. If at any point a post becomes a boring exercise in me just writing for the sake of writing, I promise I'll give that blog a courteousy flush.

StaX

2 comments:

Tom Hubbard said...

This is great. I am excited to hear that StaX has a blog now. I look forward to reading his insights and adventures on a daily basis.

Andy Stauffer said...

I guess it doesn't surprise me at all that the first post contains references to excrement and itchy pustules.